Visa Application Advice

Immigration Law advice

If you are not British, or a citizen of an EU Country, or a person with settled status, you will need to apply for a UK Visa or entry clearance to enter the UK.

Depending on your nationality, you may need to obtain a visa before travelling from the appropriate British Embassy in your country. Citizens of certain countries, however, can obtain their entry clearance at the port of entry for a set period of time, usually 6 months.

The length of time you will be allowed to stay and the type of visa or entry clearance you will need depends on the purpose of your entry. Some common reasons are to:

Whatever the reason, you may need to complete a visa application. There are different kinds of visa applications depending on the reason for entry into the country. Most people travelling to the UK to study or work have to fit into one of 5 categories of tiered entry (find out more about tiered entry) although if you want to visit the UK for less than 6 months, you may need a visitor application.

Visa applications can be complicated and you may need to seek legal advice for the outcome you want. If you have a question or problem relating to a UK visa application, contact us as soon as possible for legal support over the phone. We Talk Law is the only phone-based helpline in the UK that advises on all aspects of UK Immigration Law.

Contact our legal advice helpline on 0203 002 4898 and one of of our practising lawyers can give you unlimited legal advice for just £68. Call today for your initial assessment. We're experts in immigration advice and legal help.

We Talk Law's three easy steps for providing helpful legal advice:

  • Call us for your free initial assessment, to tell us about your legal problem
  • If we can help you, one of expert lawyers call you back at an agreed time
  • You get unlimited legal advice over the phone, all for a fixed fee of £68

Find out more about how it works or call 0203 002 4898.

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.