Visitor Application Advice

Immigration Law advice

To visit the UK, you may need to meet certain requirements to guarantee your entry into the country.

If you are not a British Citizen or a citizen of an EU country, you need a visa obtained through a procedure called entry clearance before you can enter or pass through the UK.

If you come to the UK as a visitor, you are allowed to stay for up to 6 months in most cases, depending on your nationality. You may enter the country as the following:

You may however need to apply for a UK Visa for stays of longer than 6 months. Read more about how we can help you apply for a visa to the UK.

Call We Talk Law if you need advice on visitor applications. We are the only phone-based helpline in the UK that advises on all aspects of UK Immigration Law. Our practising Immigration solicitors will advise you on a call for a fixed fee.

Contact our legal advice helpline on 0203 002 4898 for legal advice over the phone on UK visitor applications. Our expert lawyers can efficiently resolve your UK visitor application issue, and give you the legal aid you need.

We Talk Law's three easy steps for providing helpful legal advice:

  • Call us for your free initial assessment, to tell us about your legal problem
  • If we can help you, one of expert lawyers call you back at an agreed time
  • You get unlimited legal advice over the phone, all for a fixed fee of £68

Find out more about how it works or call 0203 002 4898.

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.