Injunction-obtaining a court injunction the UK

An injunction is a judicial order restraining an individual from starting or continuing an action threatening or invading the legal right of another individual or compelling a person to carry out a certain act, e.g. to make restitution to an injured party.

There are two types of injunction in the UK: interim and final.
Interim injunctions are temporary orders which are in place until
the court makes a final decision on the matter.
Final injunctions are permanent orders.
One major area of protection possible under the law is obtaining an injunction. If you want to protect yourself from someone you feel threatened by or stopping a person from beginning or continuing an action which is threatening or in breach of your legal right or even compel a person to carry out a certain act then an injunction is the correct course of action.
obtaining a court injunction the UK
obtaining a court injunction the UK

An Injunction is a judicial order and only available by an application to a court of law.
You can request an injunction in an immigration matter to stop the home office or the police from taking action. An injunction is also available in family matters where you need to protect yourself from violence or want to stop social services from taking a child or passing a child over to someone else.

If you want a solicitor to obtain a judicial order for you then a solicitor must be appointed to represent you in a court of law.

Contacting we talk law will assist you to evaluate whether your situation is suitable for an injunction before you move forward in engaging a solicitor.
If you’re seeking advice regarding the suitability of an injunction We Talk Law can connect you with expert practising solicitors with a minimum of 10 years experience.
Our network of practising solicitors provides legal advice over the phone for a fixed fee of just £68. The length of your call is unlimited.

For further information or assistance in helping you with a judicial order in the UK visit:-

We Talk Law or call: 020 3002 4898